C'est désormais une tradition sur ce blog. Voici la version 2009 du "Magic Quadrant for E-Recruitment Software" du Gartner qu'il est aussi intéressant de lire pour l'année en cours, que de comparer au fil des ans pour y appréhender la dynamique de ses acteurs.
Quant à l'analyse (et aussi par pure fainéantise;-), je ne peux que partager celle de Jason Corsello :
"I haven’t gone through the 2009 report in detail yet but simply looking at the “money chart”, I come way with the following thoughts…
- E-recruitment, better known as talent acquisition or event applicant tracking systems (ATS), continues to be a dynamic market with vendors still coming and going. Just looking at the 2006 Magic Quadrant and it easily highlights this fact.
- Taleo has clearly established themselves as the market leader in the eyes of Gartner and they are continuing to extend their leadership position
- Peopleclick has been newly recognized as a “leader” for its deep recruitment capabilities
- Thomas Otter’s European presence has definitely influenced this years quadrant with vendors from Norway, UK, France, Australia and Switzerland
- ERP vendors are evolving albeit slowly in recruitment
- Some smaller vendors like iCIMS and SilkRoad are making great strides and improving their market position
- A few vendors are noticeably absent like Ultimate Software and SuccessFactors because presumably they don’t meet the methodology standards. "